It makes me sickly-sad to keep hearing that bullying is still a thing. Stop trying to make bullying happen! It isn't going to
In honor of letting our "freak flags" fly, I'd like to point out some things that are key to my weirdness aka my loveliness just the same:
1. The term RAT is our house is a term of endearment. Bubsy rat(Hunty or me), fat rat(Peppy)(PS This is not a negative spin with the use of the word fat. Peppy is my squish and she is beautiful how she is!), little rat (Ro). I have a cousin who calls me Meg Rat too. These are my people.
2. I meow, woof, growl all day long. I have friends who hear my arrival or receive a text with said salutation and respond with their own coinciding sound. I know I'm in good company. #blessed.
3. I'm almost 29 and I rock bows, flowers,
4. I LOVE the show Criminal Minds the most and it's not always easy to watch because the grotesqueness, the sadness, the scary people in the world but in the midst of it all there is hope, there is kindness, and there is tolerance. So yes, I choose to watch scary, creepers over sunshiny programs often because I'm a unique kinda gal.
5. My Irish red face comes right out once I've had a few bevvies. Or laugh too hard. Or get slightly uncomfortable. Or run a bit too long and not that hard. It is who I is.
6. I have never, repeat NEVER EVER had a PB&J. Yep.
On that note, I'm dropping the mic. I'll leave you with that guffawing tidbit that makes me, me.
As my Nana always said "That's why God made apples and oranges." Same basket, different fruit y'all. Celebrate your own you, be who you want, stop comparing yourself to anything and everything and please, PLEASE be kind to yourself and others just the same.
Til we meet again,