Ok, we get it, you like to wreak havoc, Monday. You come in through the night and wham! You're live. Not so fast, I'm on to you. I know how to not let you get me like that:
5 Ways to Survive a Monday
1. Exercise early. Even for 20 mins, get up and grab you some endorphins. This one is big before hitting traffic, school buses, or any other human interaction.
2. Make breakfast. I find when I make my own it is particularly helpful in feeling like I've conquered Monday better than usual.
3. DVR a favorite show and get excited to come back home and watch it. Home is my happy space and I love getting back to it. DVR serves as a reminder of my fave place since it lives there.
4. Review any to-do's you missed last week. Then make a list for the current time at hand. Planning is crucial to Monday Survival. Crucial(!) I tell you.
5. Find a way to give back. Buy the person in line behind you coffee, spare a dollar to someone who asks, build it into your schedule to visit a shelter for animals on Mondays. Gotta give to get the feel good vibes, loves.
So yea, maybe I'm on the Monday struggle bus. Maybe this bus has quite a drive to make through the week with many things to get done and accomplished. But at least we all have each other as passengers, amiright?
Your go to Monday kick ass plan is....?
Until we meet again,