|I'm 30. I know 30 things.|
I am compiling 30 things I feel pretty certain about. You know, since it's legit that I'm like a wise adult officially. I mean, all my cousins who are at least 6 years younger than think I'm 35+ already so there's that.
1. My fave: Water. Drink it, live it, love it.
2. Smile often.
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Read fiction.
5. Don't eat a cookie because it's there. Enjoy treats as just that; a treat that's special and one you can't have any old time.
6. Faith and sweat even a playing field.
7. It's not bad to have 1 credit card for those crazy moments that can come up.
8. Buy the shoes.
9. Eat eggs.
10. Meditate. It's mind, eye, physically opening to much more.
11. Go the distance with education.
12. Laughter is so good and so necessary.
13. Give time to people more than gifts.
14. Traveling really is worth any expense over material purchases.
15. Workout some where, some how, some way.
16. Don't forget where you come from.
17. Work hard, be nice. End of story.
18. You can't unring the bell; think before speaking.
19. Wear the "wrong shade" according to Cosmo if you dig it.
20. Eat clean more than not.
21. Share with a friend. Bring an extra breakfast sandwich for your office buddy.
22. Ask for forgiveness and grant when you can.
23. Stay in touch with your family/friends not in immediate distance.
24. If you can make a living off of a passion do it.
25. Spend time as a server. You'll meet all kinds of people and learn how to hustle.
26. Organize ambitions.
27. Just drive sometimes. Windows down, music up.
28. Send thank you notes.
29. Hug hard and full.
30. Wake up every day and start with gratefulness.
To the next 30, friends.
Until we meet again,
Post a Comment